Set Free Through The Gospel
The gospel of Jesus Christ brings life, hope, joy, and peace wherever it is heard. And each day, testimonies from precious individuals around the world pour in to share how their lives have been tremendously blessed and radically transformed as they hear more and more of Jesus and His goodness.
The Rewards Of Partnership
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing is in the power of partnership
Without the faithfulness of Partners, Joash Ministries could not do all that God has called us to accomplish. Even so, the rewards of partnership are not one-way.
It doesn’t matter if you’re the one doing the preaching or if you’re the one supporting the preacher, according to 1 Samuel 30:24-25, the reward for the work will be the same:
For as is the share of him who goes into the battle, so shall his share be who stays by the baggage. They shall share alike. – 1 Samuel 30:24 (AMPC)
When you step on the bridge of partnership with JM, you can expect:
- Spiritual rewards for the ministry work being done
- A harvest on financial seed sown
- The ministry’s anointing to operate in your own life.
In addition to these rewards, you’ll also receive satisfaction knowing that you are reaching far beyond your personal sphere of influence and impacting people all over the world with our life-saving message.
- Prayer is one of the most important aspects of Partnership. We respond to anyone’s request for prayer, but above and beyond those prayers, we faithfully pray daily and specifically for our Partners. Paul-Kayode Joash and the entire JM staff are committed to our Partners. We pray for your prosperity, health and victory each and every day. Without fail.
- It’s not just about money. Partnership is about you faithfully sowing finances and prayer into the mission of JM. Both are necessary to us getting the job done. It takes everyone doing their part – as the Lord directs. And through your Partnership, you share in the reward of every soul won and every life changed. “Not that I desire a gift, but I desire fruit that may abound to your account” – Philippians 4:17
- You will never run out of Word-based teaching. Thanks to our Partners, we have years of resources available for you – and we’re generous with them. Whether you read the magazine, visit our website, watch the broadcast or join us live, you’ll always find a Word in due season for you. You will hear from Paul-Kayode Joash personally. Each month, Paul-Kayode personally writes a letter to his Partners because he wants you to take hold of every revelation God gives him.
- Your information will never be shared. We value your trust, and want you to understand that the information we collect from you is protected. JM will not share, rent or sell any of your information.